STREAMING: (beta version)
- For Android: Install Google VR Services:
Set up Chrome WebVR:
Copy and paste this url in your browser and enable the option: chrome://flags/#enable-webvr
- For Gear VR: Use Samsung Internet VR
- For Windows:
- Vive, Oculus: Use Mozilla Firefox
- Windows Mixed Reality: Use Microsoft Edge.
- For iPhone: not supported (not compatibility with WebVR for the moment)
Last VirtualRealPlayer version:
- Oculus Rift / HTC Vive
- Gear VR:
About how to use:
- Web access: It will appear a play button if your device support Web VR Controls (beta version)
- Controls are only available looking at the items: Toggle controls Play / pause Skip scene (to option selection)
- Compatible with all devices: Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Android cardboard and Gear VR.
- Straight from your browser. Let us remind you that it is only compatible with Firefox, since it is the only browser which supports Web VR; the protocol used to play VR videos on the web.
- You just need to grab your VR headset, play and enjoy the story. You will find different buttons with options throughout it. And, if you don’t want to watch the whole scene, you can always skip to the next option