- PC Windows
- Oculus Runtime for Windows V0.6.0.1 or higher (V0.7.0.0 for Windows 10)
- You can also use Oculus Runtime for Windows V1.3
- GPU (graphics card) with support for DirectX 11
- Latest Nvidia/AMD drivers
- Active Internet connection for running the app
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
Once installed, please open the 'Codec Tweak Tool'. In the next window select 'Preferred decoders'.
Once there for H.264 please, select in both columns 'ffdshow'. If any issue happens, please try 'LAV Video' instead.
If you have issues keeping changes, please try this link.
(If ffdshow option does not appear, it will be necessary to restart the system).
Run VirtualRealPlayer. If you keep on having troubles, there are two versions of 'ffdshow video decoder configuration', one 32 and 64 bit. Select in both.
Apply and close.