You'll need to download and install the "LITTLSTAR VR Cinema" App on your PS4. LITTLSTAR for PS4 is available for download from the PlayStation Store. Create a profile in LITTLSTAR on download or first open.
You'll also need a USB drive (minimum 8GB) formatted with the exFAT file system.
- Visit one of our VirtualReal sites. Log into your account and download the VR video you wish to view.
- Connect your USB drive with your PC and create LITTLSTAR directory on it.
- Copy or move the video you want to watch to the LITTLSTAR directory on USB drive
- Connect USB drive with your PS4 then open LITTLSTAR from the TV & Video area of the main menu or from the Library. Turn on your PSVR headset.
- The LITTLSTAR main menu includes a "Library" option. Select Library, then click the applicable USB drive listed to the left. Open the LITTLSTAR directory on the USB drive and select the desired video file.
PLEASE NOTE: PSVR supports only downloaded videos.